If you are having a medical emergency, call 911.

Purchased / Referred Care (PRC) Locations

If you have questions regarding a referral or generic questions for PRC, please contact the PRC for your area, see below for a list of area contacts. 

If your current address is within:

  • Canadian or Kingfisher County, your referral should be submitted to Clinton Indian Health Center: (580) 323-2884
  • McClain County: submit to the Chickasaw Nation Medical Department: (800) 851-9136
  • Caddo, Grady, or Stephens Counties: submit to the Lawton Service Unit at the Lawton Indian Hospital: (580)354-5160, or (888) 275-4886
  • If you are a member of the Citizen Potawatomi Nation or live in McCloud, submit to the Citizen Potawatomi Health Clinic: (405) 964.4123
  • If your CDIB states Sac & Fox Tribe, submit a referral to the Black Hawk Health Center: (918) 968-9531
  • If you are Absentee Shawnee, your referral will be sent to their clinic: (405) 447-0300
  • If you are a member of the Kickapoo Tribe, your referral will be submitted to the Kickapoo Health Center: (405) 964-2081
  • If you are a member of the Iowa Tribe, your referral will be submitted to the Perkins Family Clinic: (405) 547-2473
  • All other tribal members submit your referral to Oklahoma City Area office PRC at (405) 951-6075

If you need emergency care: Chickasaw Nation Medical Center in Ada is the nearest Indian health care Emergency Room (ER) or Okemah Creek Nation Community Hospital for ER.  If you need urgent ER care, go to the nearest ER and notify I.H.S. Purchased / Referred Care (PRC) within 72 hours to see if payment assistance is available.

If you are sent to the ER by Oklahoma City Indian Clinic, you (the patient) need to notify PRC.

Back To Top