We love to see your smile at OKCIC!
Our dental services are so popular that we are limited on the services we can provide. We are working hard to expand these services as fast as we can. Treatments available at the Dental department include:
- Routine exams and “cleanings”
- Scaling and root planing
- Fluoride treatments
- Tooth extractions
- Anterior and premolar root canals
To make sure we can serve as many patients as possible, please remember these tips:
- Adult Dental Urgent Care services are available all day, every day during normal operating hours to established OKCIC Dental patients only.
- Pediatric Dental Urgent Care services are available all day, every day during normal operating hours.
- The dental staff is available to recommend other low-cost local dental services, if needed.
If you have a Dental appointment:
- PLEASE arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time – if you are late, we will give your appointment time to someone waiting for the walk-in service. You will have to reschedule.
- When you arrive at OKCIC, please come directly to the Dental Department – DO NOT check-in at general registration.
The following treatments are NOT offered at this time:
- Complex root canals
- Crowns and bridges
- Teeth whitening
- Complex TMJ treatment
The Dental Department also participates in community outreach through the Children’s Health Fair, TURTLE Camp, and other OKCIC programs.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call (405) 948-4900, ext. 263.
A Registered Nurse is available to answer urgent dental questions after normal business hours by calling our toll-free Nurse Advice Line at 1-888-591-8127.