We are currently treating patients both in person and virtually in an effort to reduce the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) and meet the needs of our patients. Some services are offered virtually, however, many services do require treatment in the clinic.
Do you have non-life-threatening symptoms and want to see a doctor in the comfort of your home? Call to make your Virtual Medical Visit appointment at (405) 948-4900 and the designated extension.
Are sick and need an adult visit, call the main number (405) 948-4900 and follow the prompt
Pediatric virtual visit, call ext. 633
Behavioral Health virtual visit, call ext. 610
Prenatal Education virtual visit, call ext. 467
If you have diabetes or pre-diabetes or obesity and would like a virtual visit with a Dietitian, Life Coach or diabetes educator, call ext. 247 or ext. 694
Personal training virtual visit, call ext. 618
HPDP Dietitian virtual visit, call ext. 698
To speak to a health care representative about your health care needs, call (405) 948-4900 and press option 3
The video below is a step by step tutorial on how to set up, download, and visit your doctor virtually. Please be ready to provide an email address and phone number.
Virtual Visit Instructions
What is a Virtual Medical Visit?
- The Virtual Visit service enables healthcare access to Oklahoma City Indian Clinic (OKCIC) patients who are not able to travel to their health care provider for specific non-life-threatening injuries or illnesses.
- This service is a video appointment with a medical provider, and is available to patients with specific symptoms.
- Any device with Internet connection and attached camera can access this service.
- Virtual visits are available daily during business hours and most will be completed within 20 minutes.
- All visits are HIPAA compliant.
- No visits will be recorded.
- If medications are needed, the provider will order medications to be picked up at OKCIC’s pharmacy or a preferred pharmacy.
To qualify for a Virtual Medical Visits, patients must have an active chart at OKCIC.
Step-By-Step Instructions for Service
- Patient calls the Virtual Medical Visit number during business hours at (405) 948-4900 ext. 633.
- Patient answers eligibility and triage questions prior to appointment.
- Qualifying patients will receive an email or text link to the MEND app to download for an appointment. A provided pass code will be required for each scheduled visit for privacy purposes.
- Patient chooses a time that is mutually acceptable and makes an appointment with a provider at OKCIC.
- Patient receives a reminder text message before the appointment.*
- Patient/provider appointment occurs via mobile device or computer for diagnosis and treatment.
*Text messaging and data rates apply.